Terms Of Service
By commissioning me, you are agreeing to these terms.
- Payment is due upfront.
- Payment will be sent as an invoice for you to pay using Square, or, if Square is unavailable in your country, Paypal.
- Payment plans can be made for larger sums, however, work will not be finished until it is all paid for.
- I withold the right to terminate the commission at any time if your behaviour is unacceptable or aggressive.
- You are free to post your commission anywhere you like, but credit must be given.
- You may not remove or obscure the signature.
- You may not sell mechandise of your commission, or otherwise use it for profit, without prior agreement.
- You are, however, free to get personal merchandise of your commission, eg. a print from a printing company.
- Please understand that a commission is custom hand-drawn artwork and it can take time to make.
- Please bare in mind that I am not the fastest artist. I am disabled and have chronic pain, including problems with my wrist, so I am limited in how much work I can do in a day. Depending on life circumstances, commission type and queue size, this means your work may not be finished for a couple of months.
- Understand that the prices displayed on this site are not final, and ideas or character designs that are complicated may cost extra.
- Understand that, unless discussed beforehand, I am free to upload your commission to my website, social media accounts, etc and may use it as an example of my work on my website, commission postings, business cards, portfolio, etc.
- If you wish for your commission to not be uploaded until after a certain date - eg. someone's birthday - that's fine, please just let me know!
- If you wish for a "private" commission that I do not ever post or add to my portfolio, this must be discussed at the start, and will include an additional charge.
- Under absolutely no circumstances is my artwork to be used for NFTs or for any form of crypto.
- My artwork is also never to be used to train AI "art" machines.
- I will draw any animal or animal-esque creature or monster.
- I do not generally draw humans.
- Mechanical objects/machinery, vehicles and things like detailed armour are not my strong suit.
- I only draw in my own art style, I will not copy someone else's.
- If there is a particular detail you like that I sometimes draw but not always (eg. nostril details in noses), don't be afraid to let me know!
- I will not draw minors in any form of adult situation.
- I will not draw artwork that is racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory in nature.
- I will not draw anything that is otherwise illegal to illustrate.
- Otherwise, I am open to drawing most subject matter - please inquire.
- If you are interested in a type of commission not on my price list, please contact me for a price estimate.
- I want you to be happy with your commission and I will work with you to achieve that.
- Minor edits are generally free, but major edits may have an additional fee.
- Mistakes on my behalf however will be edited for free.
- You will be sent a WIP of each stage of your commission and given the opportunity to request changes.
- Don't be afraid to ask for changes! Again, I want you to be happy with your commission.
- If you approve a WIP, you are agreeing that there are no mistakes, fixes or edits that need to be made at that stage.
- If you want any changes to the lineart when colouring has already begun, there will be an additional charge.
Cancellation & Refunds:
- Depending on circumstances, a full refund may be possible before any work has begun.
- Once work has begun, you will only be able to get a partial refund.
- Partial refunds are determined based on the amount that is completed - eg. if a sketch has been completed, you will only be charged for the sketch, and the rest will be refunded.
- Once work is completed, you are not entitled to a refund.
- I am entitled to cancel the commission at any time and issue the appropriate refund.
- Fraudulent chargeback cases will result in you being blacklisted and legal action taken.
- Fradudulent chargeback cases will also result in your rights to the artwork being rescinded, and your commission being resold in order to recoup the loss.